6:09 PM

Shopping Raya Part 1

Yesterday...after class...I went to Queensbay...did some SHOPPING!!! It was amazing...hahaha...at the first moment I arrived there..I was quite blur and dunno what to buy...then..I went round...and round...and round of the Qb...lastly...after Asar prayer...(I went there at 3.00 p.m) I started to buy things..first..I went to PDI...I bought a long khakis pant and a t-shirt....then...I went to Jucso...bought a shirt...and so on n so forth...I bought quite many things yesterday...but...I'm not a SHOPAHOLIC kind of person... :D I just go for shopping once or twice a year...(I'm a wise spender rite??hahaha) then after bukak puasa n solat maghrib...I went back to institute...I was an owesome experience...chewahh...hahaha...really satisfied with what I've done....:D

4 comments:

Em Berg said...

wahh.. beshnyer raya..
(ㅠ.ㅠ) tangisan org yg kena jawab xm time raya

MohdIzwan said...

em-berg:tatau r best ker x...hrp2 nye best laa...ala..xpe M...ada hikmah sume nye tuh...

ieraLEE said...

macam mengata org je kat post nih.........

MohdIzwan said...

iera: uish...mne de...xde niat nk kte spe2 pon...