9:26 PM

The miserable day ended....~for this moment~

Finally, the hectic and miserable day has ended....i'm so happy now...all the assignment have been finished...Esei Falsafah...Jurnal Falsafah...LINGUISTICS (finished at 2.30 p.m. today).....YEAAAHHH!!!Finally I managed to finish it...Lega la sgt2....bley la enjoy sket...no more head-ache...I can leave all the works at this moment for a while...just want to rest and relax...last night...our class just finished the poem presentation...we had to recite and act according to the poem that we have learnt...my group (me, kak ain, nuga n nik) chose to do "The Road Not Taken"...the acting n recitation was good...congratz guys...n me too...hehehee...then...tomorrow, I've planned to go to Qb...go for SHOPPING!!!waa...it's quite long I'm not going for shopping after I'd been shopping last year for Hari Raya...do know what to write anymore...continue later~~~

3 comments:

Em Berg said...

beshnyer ada perasaan raya..
(ㅠ.ㅠ) sob3

lel said...

ohoho
The road not taken wooo!

MohdIzwan said...

em-berg:nk wat cmner...
msti r ada prasaan...hehehe...
x sabar nk ry nie... :D
noorlaila:uishh...msti r...blaja lgi tau kt skng...bkan dlu jer... :)